Weekly : Monday, December 21, 2015 9:30am EDT
Revision as of 10:23, 4 December 2020 by Saw (Created 12/21/15(Rakithab), Last modified 12/21/15(Rakithab))
The teleconference info is as follows:
Phone #: +1-888-240-2560 or +1-408-740-7256 and See International Numbers Code: 8540081197 Computer : blujeans-browser Date and Location: Weekly Monday at 9:30AM in CEBAF center F226 (announcement in solid emaillist)
Paul, Alex, JP, Haiyan, Rich, Rakitha
- Provide a guide line and a plan to DOE so when people request money through their grant DOE will have a guideline to follow.
- People can request through a new grants or using a supplemental with a budget
- Our priority is to come up with a research management plan and a guideline for DOE to follow
- Less on the physics but detail research plan with a budget.
- Need prioritize our grant/money requests
- Collaboration meeting agenda
- Discuss response to JLab management
- Focus on getting ready for science review : Things to do in next 6-7 months
- Update on new proposals related to GPD and requiring new detector upgrades : Alex, Zhiwen
- JP will send a draft agenda this week