Weekly : Monday, November 30, 2015 9:30am EDT
Revision as of 10:24, 4 December 2020 by Saw (Created 11/29/15(Rakithab), Last modified 12/07/15(Rakithab))
The teleconference info is as follows:
Phone #: +1-888-240-2560 or +1-408-740-7256 and See International Numbers Code: 8540081197 Computer : blujeans-browser Date and Location: Weekly Monday at 9:30AM in CEBAF center F226 (announcement in solid emaillist)
Alex, Rakitha, Paul, Vince, Seamus, Zein-Eddine, JP, Zhiwen, Haiyan, Tianbo
- Updates from DOE funding meeting
- Updates from Rakitha New ECAL Background Rates after Trigger
- DOE funding meeting Attendee : Zein-Eddine, JP, Paul, Hiyan, Rolf
- Schedule : If SoLID is going start on FY2019 budget (according to JLab schedule) we need to submit MIE to DOE by FY2017 then we need a science review soon. After the science review there will be the CD-0 and Before CD-0 we need to finish pre-R&D work.
- After CD0 it will be R&D
- How to manage and get funding?
- Get funding for groups already doing regular research related to SOLID by using new requests? Deadline will be December 31st, 2015
- We need to prepare few scenario cases to adjust different funding levels. Prioritize the projects
- How much effort has been put to get to current state of SoLID? To get an idea about resources we need and to better manage how to organize resources.
- To prepare for science review
- Finish simulation work related to physics and background
- Summarize future proposals for SoLID apparatus
- Individual subsystem needs inputs for science review preparations
- To prepare for MIE,
- What instrumentation work we have to finish?
- We will discuss more about this during next collaboration meeting (January 12-13, 2016)