Weekly : Monday, October 26, 2015 9:30am EDT
Revision as of 10:24, 4 December 2020 by Saw (Created 10/25/15(Rakithab), Last modified 10/26/15(Rakithab))
The teleconference info is as follows:
Phone #: +1-888-240-2560 or +1-408-740-7256 and See International Numbers Code: 8540081197 Computer : blujeans-browser Date and Location: Weekly Monday at 9:30AM in CEBAF center F226 (announcement in solid emaillist)
- Magnet field calculation done by Paul Riemer initially for BarBar
- Zhiwen did it in 2D for CLEO magnet
- We will need complete field maps in 3D for CLEO magnet
- This will help to shield detectors and place them in optimal locations
- Currently we don't have local shielding around detectors (PMT)
- We would like to have a TOSCA model for CLEO magnet.
- Currently we don't have a model
- Stony-Brook workshop update - Paul and Seamus
- In January?
Paul, Seamus, Vincent, Zhihong, JP, Alex, Rakitha Rich